JRH Products

posting on you tube

anybody posting videos on you tube...?

apparently it can be a real money maker as the number of your subscribed followers grows and more people comment etc..

i'm not planning on it, but....

if so, holler and maybe some of us can "sign on"

looks like there may be some security questions....

Back when I had the time and would put out 3-4 videos a month it was thought of badly to "monetize" your videos and I wasn't really interested in doing that anyways.

Spent hours putting together free info and giving it away only to have dumbass 12 year olds in Mommy's basement post stupid comments like "the LED light from your inverter is going to ignite the gases from your battery bank and blow up....." then want to argue that point.... And yes that was a real comment some moron put on one of our Alternate Energy videos.

Or on the "clipping the chicken wing" video- at the very start I showed the "gun" used was a heavy rubber fake gun, I even bent the barrel a bit to show this. Then later in the video demonstrating the issue pointed the rubber gun at the camera. Some jerk who's obviously never trained made a comment like I was putting the camera person in danger- with a RUBBER GUN! No less a rubber gun of which I explained in detail that it was a frickin rubber gun.... I'm guessing that was one of Spirko's followers as the video was in regards to his "this is the only CORRECT way to shoot" video wherein he showed some 1960's BRM stance with a huge chicken wing. And the video was showing exactly WHY throwing up a "chicken wing" like that will get your elbow shot in CQB environments.

So it got mega frustrating to waste my time giving away info while also dealing with retarded comments.

Now everyone "monetizes" their videos and is happy for the .002 cents per view or whatever the hell. If I or Dave had done that back in the day when we were putting videos out we would have been called profiteers, etc. from the new "preppers" of which (ironically enough) we were trying to help with free info.

"But didn't people donate or buy stuff to make up for that?" Hahahahahahaa, no, it doesn't work that way. People want free chicken, how dare you ask them to pony up for their time at the free chicken buffet!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    anybody posting videos on you tube...?

apparently it can be a real money maker as the number of your subscribed followers grows and more people comment etc..

i'm not planning on it, but....

if so, holler and maybe some of us can "sign on"

looks like there may be some security questions....
    Skip YouTube and use Rumble - lots less censorship! YouTube is part of the Big Tech Google/Fakebook/Twitter/Instagram complex.

i've not heard of rumble...but.
    i went there and found some huckabees, duck dynasty, and some other favorites.
    did not find my camper brand... but did find many rv videos...

so, looks like it's growing... thanks for the suggestion.

edited to add... found this, and just started... sounds like ld3 101.. but we'll see!
    https://rumble.com/ve556h-wild-world...de-vol.-1.html
    Last edited by rockriver; 03-17-2021 at 06:42 AM.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    or Brighteon.com
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

i had heard the word brighteon, but had never checked it out thanks...
    nothing on my rv brand. some huckabee... very little on phil robertson.
    search for "survival" got several... so i started https://www.brighteon.com/aed7090a-7...e-c6beee2f7559
    a guy named corbett talking about survival currency... i thought that would be interesting.. then realized it was an hour long...

i'm going to check out brighteon and rumble... thanks wwd and psd.

i'm wondering and guessing...
    do each site specialize in certain topics?

edited to add... i've now invested 45 minutes into corbetts video .. let me save you some time... use precious metals, barter, barter labor, make up your own money.... have a trade fair.. use bitcoin, or similar crypto... and worgl.. start at 47... but this is another their own money.
    Last edited by rockriver; 03-17-2021 at 08:15 AM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    or Brighteon.com
    I like Brighteon too - another uncensored provider

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    or Brighteon.com
    Or Bitchute

I have listened to many who have posted on YouTube. One has to have a huge amount people subscribing, the number goes up every few months, the payment amount changes too. If the censors find anything that they might find objectionable, you are demonetized. YT still advertises on your channel and collects the money, but you get nothing. An up-and-coming platform is Odysee, part of LBRY. I have a friend that will be posting there soon, I’ll let you know how he does.