JRH Products

equipment, supplies, availability

i'm hearing about many items being unavailable in the marketplace... or not enough..
    and this has been the story for many months... now we hear about some gargantuan boat blocking the suez.
    the suez blockage just about sounds like terrorism! if it wasn't intentional then it has sure displayed how easily the worlds economy can be disrupted in the future.

one high dollar rv dealer has over 100 rv's sitting on their lot with everything done except for a refrigerator or the air conditioners or some specific furniture.

i stopped at a locally owned independent farm equipment supplier. the owner was there and had time to talk... he's concerned about harrow discs that he has ordered... many crates that he buys from india... just not showing up... and some other items aren't coming in either...

Saw a friend that owns a gym today. He works with some big beverage company out of Charlotte that delivers all kinds of sport drinks, energy drinks, high protein drinks, etc. all over the Southeast.
    He said they have been out of just about everything for a long while. He's normal ordering now consists of calling them and saying "what do you actually have?" then ordering quickly what he can find before it's gone.

Ammo- o.k. I understand
    Night vision, armor plates, IR lasers, etc. Yep been living that supply nightmare for the last year and a half

Common beverages?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

beverages ?? great question.. i sure don't know...
    if shortages were across the board, i would say ingredients... such as sugar or all those other long words on the contents list.
    second guess, is shortage of containers..aluminum? glass?

an associate is asking about upgrading his tractor... we discussed sizes/options/weight... then i asked what about your john deere compact..
    he may trade it he says -- hmm... "before your final deal is made, please call me.." i'm interested.. yep. time for me to go watch some compact jd youtubes!! and check prices.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    since the rona hit, our office medical supplies have been hard to get. We can get things, but several time certain items have been backordered. We will get those items but it may be a week or two later. We have been ordering extras when we have seen those items in stock. We have extras now because we order more each time they are in stock over the last year.

Personal, my spouse has been doing the same thing. or spare bedroom and pantry have a lot of extras just because she has been picking up a few extra things each time she goes to store.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!