JRH Products

What other state would you consider?

Outside of your current state, what other state would you consider moving to?

Give an eye to the possibility of the US being broken up in the next 30 or so years, maybe along red/blue lines, maybe along racial lines, who knows but the possibility is there.

What state and why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

the first state that comes to mind is tenn.
    some kin live 20 miles from great big city, but it's as if you were in way back mountains... narrow twisting road with a house and barns and cows/horses at most homes. new tractors sometimes but a tractor at each. everyone appears to have 10 acres or a whole hill side.

I want to exit GA for East Tennessee.

Super Moderator Patriotic Sheepdog's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    well, TN gets my vote as well...still in the south and if the states are split then the group I envision would be Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida. North Carolina and South Carolina. Sure there are some big cities to worry about like Atlanta, Miami, Austin and Dallas, etc., but overall the people and governments could work together. I love FL and have lived there all my life, but TN is my second home.
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

Guns and gear are cool, but bandages stop the bleeding!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

well, TN gets my vote as well...still in the south and if the states are split then the group I envision would be Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida. North Carolina and South Carolina.
    I agree, my main concerns would be Atlantadishu area and parts of NC where the college hippies live (Triangle area, etc.) Like GA, most of the non big city areas of NC seem right.

Racial makeup in some of these states may be a concern given that the left keeps actively pushing a race war scenario. Parts of Arkansas we have looked at are 97% white compared to 60-70% at best in areas of GA.

Personally I could give a damn about race, but the left is making the country obsessed with it and pushing the race war narrative. So in that regards I think it's an important criteria to consider.

"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed..."

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    Outside of your current state, what other state would you consider moving to?

Give an eye to the possibility of the US being broken up in the next 30 or so years, maybe along red/blue lines, maybe along racial lines, who knows but the possibility is there.

What state and why?
    Since y'all are going to TN, I'll just go there too, or maybe AR to the Ozarks? For right now, FL is a pretty good bet as long as DeSantis is governor.
    Last edited by Patriotic Sheepdog; 04-08-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdnet View Post
    Since y'all are going to TN, I'll just go there too, or maybe AR to the Ozarks? For right now, FL is a pretty good bet as long as DeSantis is governor.
    Until he isn't, then what will we get...any State, IMO, could turn blue at anytime as long as there is voting fraud. But then it goes back to the people in that state. What will they allow to happen? And one of the most important person in your county is who is your sheriff...
    Protecting the sheep from the wolves that want them, their family, their money and full control of our Country!

ATTENTION: No trees or animals were harmed in any way in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were really ticked off!

NO 10-289!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotic Sheepdog View Post
    Until he isn't, then what will we get...any State, IMO, could turn blue at anytime as long as there is voting fraud. But then it goes back to the people in that state. What will they allow to happen? And one of the most important person in your county is who is your sheriff...
    If Florida goes blue, we're gone with the wind...but for now we went to the country fair today, and majority of people weren't wearing masks or social distancing. It's like real life here!

I like eastern TN. I love northwest SC and northeast GA. GA is getting purpleish. I'll go to a state with a Constitutionalist governor. Have motorhome, will travel.

Blog Entries
    I am in Nashville right now and I did a little survey on the streets yesterday. I counted people at crosswalks and saw who were wearing masks and who were not. This is a very crude study, but most of the time it would be less than 10% that were wearing masks. There were two places that asked us to put on masks before we entered. We were only 6 feet away from the table so we just took two more steps and sat down. The other place we just turned around and left.

Look, I get it that businesses are trying to keep their doors open and have to do what they need to to "comply", but how does a virus spread walking to the table 6 feet away and not spread when sitting at a table that is 4 feet from other tables?

NO 10-289!