JRH Products

tractor supply? and other references

video from tractor industry about tractor supply shortages.

comments relate to many other industries that are having shortages...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW0vtmKohx4

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
    video from tractor industry about tractor supply shortages.

comments relate to many other industries that are having shortages...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW0vtmKohx4
    When everything comes from China, they have the power to shut us down. It appears they're actively doing so.

a word that i've heard a few times about slow or no delivery of products from manufacturers is ... no supply of chips... i didn't understand or appreciate it much. then remembered a story from a navy associate... some rumors were circulating that critical equipment was made in the usa and advertised as such... however..
    it had been determined that some critical electronic parts (chips?) came from china...
    navy associate's concern was that in event of war, and our parts supply for repairs and/or replacement and/or new manufacture of a piece of military gear would bottom line be dependent on a supply of electronic stuff from china!!

consider that what i just typed in that last sentence may be true.... and what it could mean...
    and how many trucks, tanks, recreational vehicles, refrigerators, secret military stuff, are dependent on small electronic parts that we must obtain from an unfriendly nation....

that ain't a good situation to be in.
    in my humble opinion.

Heck fire!
    I could be wrong but last I heard, China is making all of our tank turrets.
    AND
    I "think" most all of our huge transformers for our primary electrical distribution systems.